Join the Cambridge Club Team!
The Cambridge Group of Clubs is a collection of unique, luxurious Health & Fitness Clubs in downtown Toronto, serving an exclusive Membership of Leaders, Executives, and Professionals. We are dedicated to perfecting the Fitness, Health, & Sports Club experience through continuous innovation and the highest standards of service and knowledge. Our modern and sophisticated surroundings, state-of-the-art equipment and educated staff provide an unparalleled experience and level of service. The Cambridge Group of Clubs will continue to lead the Fitness Club industry with innovative developments, making health and fitness even more rewarding and enjoyable.
If you are interested in exploring opportunities to join our Team, please contact Human Resources
We are looking to add passionate, experienced, career oriented Personal Trainers to our Team. Our trainers are highly educated team players, who excel at teaching, progressive programming, motivating clients, and providing excellent Member service. Our ideal candidate possesses a post-secondary diploma or degree in a fitness related field, has at least 2 years one-on-one training experience, and holds a nationally recognized personal training certification. They are dedicated to building their client base to full time status (25+ billable hours per week), are willing and able to uphold all of the CGOC Best Practices, and exhibit the highest standard of knowledge and professionalism when with clients, non-training members, and their peers.
We are looking for a male physiotherapist that is compassionate, who models and enjoys working with a healthy and fit clientele, and who believes in an integrated approach to health care.
- 60 minute assessment & 30 minute treatment appointments one on one with your patients.
- Caseload and Clinical Mentorship with senior physiotherapist on site.
- Exceptional administrative staff to handle booking & billing.
Ideal Candidate requirements:
- Manual therapy, Cyriax
Orthopaedic Medicine or Maitland skill set
- Pelvic Health training would be an asset.
- Acupuncture certification an asset.
- Good time management, clinical reasoning and
problem solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills & ability
to build client rapport.
- Interested in sharing knowledge and engaging
in team-based patient care with other healthcare professionals.
- A Positive attitude and a willingness to go the
extra mile for your clients
- A Commitment to superior customer service
& quality treatment.
- Must be able to positively receive feedback on
performance with a willingness to adapt recommendations from caseload mentor.
- Ability to uphold the high level of patient experience
that the clinics are known for.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and strong business