Born in South Africa, Cquen grew up with a love and passion for Sport. Cquen excelled at Track & Field events and found his place in the throwing circle with discuss. Since moving to Canada with his family, Cquen has qualified for nationals in discuss, coached Throwing at the Etobicoke Track & Field Club and even made it into the Guinness Book of World Record for Caber Tossing.
Cquen has a passion to learn and evolve through attending certifications, courses and seminars, as well as listening to podcasts and reading books. He combines his Assessments, Systematic Training Approach and Fascial Stretch Therapy to help his clients’ needs.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Honours Diploma in Fitness & Health Promotion, Humber College
- Fascial Stretch Specialist (FST) Level III
- The Body Aquarium, Lymphatic Mojo
- Certified Personal Training Specialist (PTS), CanFitPro
- Internship with Mind to Muscle Strength and Conditioning Center
- Co-op with Grand River Physiotherapy
BEST PIECE OF ADVICE HE'S EVER RECEIVED:
“Do your best. Be your best. Someone is always watching.” – Dr. Paul R. Burns