A message from Clive Caldwell, CEO, Cambridge Group of Clubs
July 21, 2020
On Monday, March 16th, when we announced the temporary closing of our Clubs, we never imagined they would remain closed for this long.
We eagerly await the day when we can welcome you back to our Clubs and ensure that your experience will be optimal.
While we wait, our executive team is working to put safety measures and protocols in place so our team, our members, and our prospective members will feel safe when the Clubs reopen.
These safety protocols will be regularly updated as new guidance is offered by the Provincial and Federal Health Officials.
Additionally, we are pleased to announce that the Adelaide Health Clinic, Sport Medicine Clinic, and Adelaide Spa have combined their services and have reopened at the Adelaide Health Clinic within the First Canadian Place. They are now accepting in-person appointments, Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 6:00pm.
Those who visit the Clinic will be expected to follow the safety protocols outlined by the Clinic team at each visit.
As always, we will continue to keep our members, staff, and guests updated through our website, emails, and social channels.
Hope you and your families are safe and healthy.
We are looking forward to reopening the Adelaide Club, Cambridge Club, Toronto Athletic Club, and Stratus Restaurant, as soon as possible.
CEO, Cambridge Group of Clubs
CLUB, RESTAURANT, CLINIC, & SPA OPERATIONS UPDATE
Updated on Tuesday, July 21st
- All 3 of our Clubs (Adelaide, Cambridge, and Toronto Athletic Clubs) are closed until further notice.
- All 3 of our Restaurants (Stratus Restaurant, Oak Room, and the HUB - kitchen & bar) are closed until further notice.
- The Sport Medicine Clinic, normally located at the Toronto Athletic Club, has combined services with the Adelaide Health Clinic, and is open within First Canadian Place. (Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 6:00pm)
- The Adelaide Spa, normally located in the Adelaide Club, will have Registered Massage Therapists available at the Adelaide Health Clinic, and is open within First Canadian Place. (available Fridays; email for appointments)
- The Adelaide Health Clinic, located in First Canadian Place, is open and operating with reduced hours (9:00am - 6:00pm, Monday - Friday).
- All closures will remain in place until it is safe and appropriate to reopen.