Igor has been working at the Cambridge Club for the last 22 years as a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT). He also has 8 years of experience working at Sunnybrook Health Science Centre, also as an RMT.
He understands that while massage therapy may not always be a cure for your aches and pains, it can be a wonderful tool in Prevention and Rehabilitation medicine. Igor knows that massage therapy can help you to stay at the top of your game, feeling your best on a day by day basis.
Igor’s hobbies include scuba diving, healthcare, travel, and history.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Honours Diploma in Massage Therapy, Kikkawa College
- Multiple upgrading postgraduate courses over the last 20 years
- CranioSacral and NISA, Sutherland Chan
- Ultrasound Therapy courses
- Deep Tissue Massage Therapy
BEST PIECE OF ADVICE HE'S EVER RECEIVED:
“Enjoy the moment” and “Motion is the potion”
IGOR'S SERVICE AREAS:
- Massage Therapy
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Ultrasound Therapy
- CranioSacral Therapy