It is my belief that soft tissue therapy has, without a doubt, given my clients a great benefit over the years. It has improved their ability to achieve fitness goals, provided pain relief, improved postural problems, and helped them rehabilitate from both minor and major injuries or surgery.
It has been over twenty years since I started in this field and with ongoing post graduate education, I have been able to continue helping the clients under my care. I believe in supporting people in their lives by referring to my colleagues who do other forms of care like acupuncture and chiropractic in order to speed healing.
My education in Anatomy, Physiology, Therapeutic Exercise, Deep Tissue, Active Release Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy, and Cranial Sacral Integration has enabled me to facilitate my clients in returning to their active lives in a timely manner.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Registered Massage Therapist, Sutherland-Chan School
- Massage Therapy Diploma, Teaching Clinic
- Cranial Sacral Studies, Institute for Cranial Sacral Studies
- Certified Active Release Techniques Provider (Lower and Upper Limb, Spine, Long Nerve Tract)
- Member of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Member of the Ontario Massage Therapist Association of Ontario
BEST PIECE OF ADVICE HE'S EVER RECEIVED:
Work with integrity and passion and take care of yourself so you can care better for others.
ANDREW'S SERVICE AREAS:
- Deep Tissue
- Myofascial Stretch
- Swedish Massage
- Active Release Technique
- Game Ready