Sean grew up playing rugby, hockey, tennis, water polo, and swam competitively. He started working out at 13 years old and has been in the gym ever since.
His workout philosophy has progressed with age and injury - from pedal to the metal to training for longevity. Let’s train today so we can train tomorrow.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor of Business in Administration, St. Francis Xavier University
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Resistance Training Specialist (RTS 2)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist, National Association of Sports Medicine
- DTS Level 1 Certification, DTS Fitness Education
- DTS Lean Body Coach, DTS Fitness Education
- DTS Kettlebell Fundamentals, DTS Fitness Education
BEST PIECE OF ADVICE HE'S EVER RECEIVED:
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right." - Henry Ford
Sean custom designs programs for his clients based on their goals and abilities. Fitness is a journey that should enable us to live greater, longer, and richer lives.
FAVOURITE WORKOUT SONG:
Slipknot & Five Finger Death Punch